- The Academy: Well-dressed hipster.
- Blue Devils: Intelligent nerd that everyone wants to be and secretly kind of loves/hates.
- Blue Knights: Musical freak with an iPod has thousands of classical songs on it.
- Blue Stars: The future engineering major that builds things out of materials they find around the house.
- Bluecoats: Cool, popular kid that makes a statement whenever they're around.
- Boston Crusaders: Well-traveled kid who likes to spend their summers on the east coast.
- The Cadets: Old-fashion, nice guy that's going into the Army.
- Carolina Crown: BD's rival that has a great taste in fashion.
- Cascades: The forgetful one; they always borrow a pencil or paper.
- Cavaliers: The buff guy that's really into gaming and technology.
- Colts: A strong reader who enjoys spending a lot of time alone, but is also outgoing when they want to be.
- Crossmen: The theater kid who really likes to wear capes.
- Glassmen: The student that got to study abroad in Europe for a year.
- Jersey Surf: Fun party animal that's the life of the classroom.
- Madison Scouts: Sporty one because they grew up in an all male household.
- Mandarins: The quiet Asian student that doesn't speak much.
- Oregon Crusaders: Outdoors kid who enjoys camping and spending a lot of time in nature.
- Pacific Crest: The photographer who spends their free time at the beach.
- Phantom Regiment: Really quiet kid whose parents were killed.
- Pioneer: The one with Irish roots that likes to talk about it.
- Santa Clara Vanguard: The artistic one who really enjoys painting and art history.
- Spirit of Atlanta: The fashionable, jazzy, and cute kid with a lot of admirers.
- Troopers: Their family members have fought in every single war and their favorite subject is history.
whenever i give advice to someone i say ‘idk’ like 5 times a sentence because i’m so afraid they’ll follow my advice and ruin their life so yeah i can never seem too sure
f- *looks around* fuck the..*sweats profusely* fuck the..the..the police *SWAT team surrounds and invades my house* sorry SORRY
- me everyday: well that was stupid
Crown if they bring their auditions to Texas, otherwise, Bluecoats.