Do you have a gf?
What Blaine says vs. What I hear
- Blaine: Kurt, there is a moment when you say to yourself, 'Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you forever,'
- What I Hear: Kurt, I've been looking someone as gorgeous as you, to jerk of to, forever.
- Blaine: Watching you do 'Blackbird' this week, that was a moment for me. About you.
- What I Hear: Listening to you sing about a dead bird was fucking HOT! I had wet dreams every night. They were about you. And a dead bird.
- Blaine: You move me, Kurt.
- What I Hear: As in, my penis. You move my dick. You give me a boner, Kurt.
- Blaine: And this duet
- What I Hear: Let's do it.
- Blaine: would just be an excuse to spend more time with you.
- What I Hear: would just be an excuse to fuck your brains out.
Is bass clarinet similar to clarinet? Like fingering wise.
Fingering wise, it’s exactly the same!
“As an atheist, I see nothing “wrong” in believing in a God. I don’t think there is a God, but belief in him does no harm. If it helps you in any way, then that’s fine with me. It’s when belief starts infringing on other people’s rights when it worries me. I would never deny your right to believe in a God. I would just rather you didn’t kill people who believe in a different God, say. Or stone someone to death because your rulebook says their sexuality is immoral. It’s strange that anyone who believes that an all-powerful all-knowing, omniscient power responsible for everything that happens, would also want to judge and punish people for what they are.” —Ricky Gervais: “Why I’m an Atheist” (via geometricity)